Topics discussed during the interview include:
• Can Patents “Make America Great Again”?
• Why fixing America’s patent system is crucial for job growth
• Congressional action needed to fix patent eligibility law
• Immediate changes that could be made by the Trump administration to improve Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) proceedings
• State of United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
• Current USPTO Director Michele Lee & Former USPTO Director David Kappos
• Judge Michel’s career fighting public corruption in Philadelphia and Washington, DC
• How Judge Michel almost wasn’t nominated because of the failed confirmation of Judge Bork
• Federal Circuit Evolution: evolution of the Federal Circuit from first Chief Judge & former Air Force General Howard Markey to the “Golden Age of the Court” under Judge Michel
• And, much more!
Warning & Disclaimer: The pages, articles and comments on IPWatchdog.com do not constitute legal advice, nor do they create any attorney-client relationship. The articles published express the personal opinion and views of the author as of the time of publication and should not be attributed to the author’s employer, clients or the sponsors of IPWatchdog.com. Read more.