Join us for the IPWatchdog Patent Masters™ Litigation 2021 Program.
Monday, June 7 through Thursday, June 10, 2021, from 11 AM to 3 PM Eastern Time.
Our Keynote Speaker:
- District Court Judge Alan D. Albright, United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- The Honorable Andrei Iancu, Former Director of the USPTO & Partner with Irell & Manella
- Chief Judge Susan G. Braden (Ret.), United States Court of Federal Claims
- Chief Judge Paul Michel (Ret.), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Meredith Addy, AddyHart P.C.
- Frank Angileri, Brooks Kushman P.C.
- Zoë Butler, Powell Gilbert LLP
- W. Blake Coblentz, Cozen O’Connor P.C.
- Eric Choi, Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- Mark Cohen, University of CA Berkley
- Dave Djavaherian, PacTech Law, P.C.
- Robert Earle, Ericsson
- Aaron Fahrenkrog, Robins Kaplan LLP
- Kirk Goodwin, Whirlpool
- David Henry, Gray Reed
- Dr. Mark Kokes, NantWorks LLC
- Aaron Lukas, Cozen O’Connor P.C.
- John LeRoy, Brooks Kushman P.C.
- Gene Quinn, IPWatchdog, Inc.
- Liz Peters, Steelcase
- Alison Aubry Richards, Global IP Law Group
- Christopher Shield, Gray Reed
- Christine Yun Sauer, Robins Kaplan LLP
- Eric Tautfest, Gray Reed