High-growth technology business (HTB) forums feature leaders from deep-tech businesses who present their live case studies and discuss them with an international panel of experts. The HTB forums focus on the needs of business decision-makers of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Since 2021, the eleven previous online forums attracted over 5,000 people from more than 50 countries.
The dedicated one-hour live case studies are followed by an optional one-hour ‘meet-the-speakers’ session, where attendees connect with the presenters. The majority of participants stay for the optional part as well, in order to dig deeper into the subject matter.
This year, the online forums will take place on the following dates:
Growth financing: 16 March, 12.00-13.00 EDT (17.00-18.00 CET, main event), plus 1 hr optional “meet-the-speakers” and discussion
- Case study: Ambature; Eugene Shteyn, IP strategist and educator, inventor and entrepreneur
- Industry: Superconducting technology
- Experts Stephan Rauscher, Co-founder and managing director of UNI-X at Earlybird Venture Capital; Sung-wook Kim, Partner attorney at NAM & NAM; Martin Wilming, Partner at Hepp Wenger Ryffel AG
- Panel chaired by Willem Bulthuis, Founder and CEO, Corporate Ventures Advisory
Build-to-Sell: 29 June, 11.00-12.00 EDT (17.00-18.00 CEST, main event),
plus 1 hr optional “meet-the-speakers” and discussion
- Case study: Ghassan Kassab, Founder and CEO of 3DT Holdings & California Medical
- Experts: Irene Fialka, CEO of INiTS; Audrey Yap, Managing partner at Yusarn Audrey; Patrick Monroe, M&A Lawyer at Monroe Law
- Industry: Medical technology
- Chaired by Jürgen Graner, Founder and CEO, Globalator
IP strategy and management: 30 November, 4.00-5.00 EST (10.00-11.00 hrs CET, main event), plus 1 hr optional “meet-the-speakers” and discussion
- Case study: Thomas Nieraad, Co-founder and board chair, Connect One Digital AG
- Experts: Bruce Berman, Founder and chairman of the Center for Intellectual Property Understanding; Wanxing Eugene Ho, Research and IP director at Mengniu Dairy
- Industry: Digital solutions
- Chaired by Professor Alexander Wurzer, Director Management Education, CEIPI
For more information on the agenda and the speakers, and to register free of charge, please visit epo.org/business-forum.
Become a member of the HTB community to stay updated on information relevant to business decision-makers and IP professionals in high-growth technology businesses by following www.linkedin.com/company/htbcommunity.
The High-growth technology business initiative, created by the EPO and the LESI, is supported by IP WatchDog and other partners aiming to improve the ecosystem of innovation.