Join Xsensus and remember why you like IP law.
Xsensus is a non-traditional law firm where the best and brightest in science and law join together to be a powerful legal presence – all while working in a relaxed, creative and stimulating environment.
Our firm culture drives the day-to-day experience, and we believe work/life balance generates high quality work and a higher quality of life. Xsensus is a place where you can be successful by being yourself and work with a diverse group of people who want to help you along the way.
Join us and know that your contributions will directly influence the success of the firm and your hard work will always be recognized and appreciated.
With transparent leadership, collaborative teamwork and technology driven processes, the Xsensus team provides unparalleled services to a rapidly expanding client base.
We have a global reach where relationships are the foundation to success for our clients and our firm. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines working directly with clients to explore the intersections of intellectual property and business, and you’ll be involved and working with our technologically and geographically diverse clients from day one. This is a full-time, permanent position in Alexandria, VA, or remote.
- Efficient and strategic patent prosecution
- Patent portfolio management/development
- Client management/development
- Technical background, preferably having a degree in electrical engineering, computer science and/or physics
- 5+ years of experience in preparation and/or prosecution of patent applications
- JD from an ABA-approved law school and be in good standing and an active member of the bar of the state in which the candidate is admitted to practice
Interested candidates are asked to Apply Online with their resume and a cover letter.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Ability to work remotely or at the office
- Newly remodeled office (including foosball and darts)
- Ditch the suit – Our dress code is flexible, wear what makes you most productive
- Flexible vacation time – We promote a healthy work/life balance
- Optional team building activities – Join us in friendly office competitions throughout the year
- Free snacks
- Firm lunches in the office