Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for experienced superstar patent professionals (attorneys, agents, and engineers) to prepare and/or prosecute patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300® companies. This position is 100% remote (within the U.S.), has flexible schedules, and is full-time with benefits.
Preparing and/or prosecuting high-quality patent applications for top clients in the electrical/mechanical fields, specifically in relation to software, semiconductor, and/or 5G technologies.
Who You Are:
- You have substantial (3+ years) recent patent preparation & prosecution experience in software or semiconductor-related technologies
- You have a proven history of efficiently drafting and/or prosecuting a large volume of high-quality patent applications in a timely manner
- You enjoy working with inventors and examiners to reach optimal client results
- You are located in and authorized to work in the United States
- Registration to practice before the USPTO is a plus
- Former Patent Examiner experience is a plus
- 4G/5G experience is a plus
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume and their cover letter via email to the Director of Recruiting, Samantha Sullivan.
Please mention you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ Job Board.
About Harrity & Harrity, LLP:
Harrity & Harrity is a leading patent preparation and prosecution firm specializing in the electrical and mechanical technology areas and is considered a Go-To Firm for the Patent 300®. Our clients have come to trust our high-quality work, experienced people, industry-leading innovation, and outstanding service. Through Harrity 4 Charity and our Diversity Initiatives, Harrity is focused on giving back to the community and paving the way for others to thrive in patent law. For more information, visit.